Time: 1 hr ( including cooling time)| Serves: 4
4 Medium Size Potatos
1 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
1 teaspoon chilly powder
¼ teaspoon pepper powder
¼ teaspoon salt
- Peel the potatoes and cut it into wedges
- Boil the potatoes in salt water till its tender enough to be cut easily with a fork.
- Keep it in refrigerator till it is completely cool. (Usually takes about 30 minutes)
- In a bowl, combine sunflower oil, chilly powder and pepper powder.
- Toss the cool potatoes into the bowl and completely coat the potatoes with the spice mixture.
- Preheat the air fryer at 200 C for 3 minutes.
- Put the potato wedges into the basket. Ensure that you do not overcrowd the basket.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 200C or until its golden brown.
- Instead of peeling off the potato skin, you could scrub the potatoes in running water and clean it and make crispy skin potato wedges.
- Apply oil to the air fryer basket so that the wedges do not get stuck on it.
- Shake the basket every 5-8 minutes to ensure that the potato wedges are evenly cooked.
Confused about how to make the maximum out of your air fryer? This guide might help